Another week, another meal plan, another set of fitness goals.
But first let’s see how I did with last week’s meals and goals:
- 2 core workouts from Lindsay Brin’s Bootcamp 2 DVD: Done! I did core workout #2, which was a good step up from #1.
- 3 toning + cardio workouts from Lindsay Brin’s Bootcamp 2: No. I did two of the three workouts I was aiming for, which isn’t bad. I moved up to workout #2 which is way tougher than workout #1 – we’re talking squat thrusts, push-ups, mountain climbers and other killer moves.
- 2 Zumba for Wii workouts: Done! I’ve been in the habit of following up my Bootcamp workout with some Zumba – it’s the perfect ending since it’s tough enough to make me sweat but fun enough that I’m not going to blow it off.
- 1 run (no time or distance goal): No. I don’t have any real excuse for this one. The weekend ended up being way busier than expected (and I can only run on weekends at this point), but I’m determined to make up for it next weekend.
- *Bonus: It wasn’t on my list of goals, but I did Zuzana Light’s ZWOW Workout #8 on Friday – felt awesome!
Now, onto the plan for this week:
- Turkey Chili Taco Soup - from SkinnyTaste (this is an old fav in our house)
- Lighter Baked Chicken Parm – from Can You Stay For Dinner
- Tacos or burritos
- Lasagna from the freezer
- 1 ZWOW workout
- 2 toning + cardio workouts from Lindsay Brin’s Bootcamp 2
- 2 core workouts from Lindsay Brin
- 2 Zumba for Wii workouts
- 1 run: again, no time or distance goal at this point
I usually try to make sure I exercise on Mondays, since it always sets the tone for the rest of the week, but it’s probably not going to happen today. I’m exhausted from the weekend and I have an hour or two or work that needs to be done, plus the day is already half over. Tomorrow I will definitely get back on track!